CAC – Community Advisory Council
Giving voice to community members to design and influence health and healthcare priorities in the Columbia Gorge Region.
Chair: Ellen Larsen
Meetings are held monthly from 3pm-5pm. See calendar for locations and dates.
Membership: For the most current list of Voting and Extended members, look in CAC Documents for the most recent meeting material.
The Community Advisory Council (CAC) is chartered by the Columbia Gorge Health Council (CGHC) Governance Board to advise and make recommendations on the strategic direction of the organization.
The CAC mission is to assit the Columbia Gorge Health Council and local organizations to remain responsive to consumer and community health needs. Specifically, the CAC will:
- Provide tangible member feedback on Columbia Gorge CCO services and programs
- Be available for organizations seeking member input on program and process designs
- Identify topics of concern from the Community Health Assessment
- Amplify the impact of agencies and healthcare providers by convening all participants on specific focus areas.
- Improve community integration by connecting organizations