The Clinical Advisory Panel (CAP) of the Columbia Gorge Health Council convenes healthcare providers who serve Medicaid clients in Hood River and Wasco Counties. The CAP is seeking responses to the following three topic areas:
- Increase awareness and use of Advanced Directives in all ages groups in the Gorge – up to $59,000
- Group Facilitation for feasibility and sustainability of a Comprehensive Substance Abuse and Crisis Capability – up to $50,000
- Group Facilitation and Project Plan Development for Implementing an adapted version of the GRACE Model – up to $50,000
Deadline date for all proposals is 5pm July 20, 2018. Organizations may choose to respond to one or more of the topic areas.
Proposal submission requirements:
All proposal submissions have the same elements regardless of topic area:
- A written document which describes:
- the proposed approach for achieving the objectives described in the Topic of interest
- relevant work experience
- a summary of qualification of individual(s) engaged in the proposal
- A one-page budget outlining total costs with descriptions
- Two or more local and/or relevant references
- Optional: Samples of similar work completed
A website will be provided for applicants to upload the documents as noted above. Questions can be submitted to email@example.com and responses will be posted on this page.