CAC – Community Advisory Council
Giving voice to community members to design and influence health and healthcare priorities in the Columbia Gorge Region.
Meetings are held monthly from 3pm-5pm. See calendar for locations and dates.
Membership: See CAC Meeting Minutes for the updated list of CAC voting members and other attendees.
The Community Advisory Council (CAC) is chartered by the Columbia Gorge Health Council (CGHC) Governance Board to advise and make recommendations on the strategic direction of the organization.
Community Advisory Council (CAC) Mission: We identify needs, barriers, and opportunities in the Columbia Gorge. At the same time, we advocate for solutions that support health and well-being in the region.
CAC Vision: We envision a region of communities where all people enjoy improved health through equitable access to and engagement with coordinated resources.
Specifically, the CAC will:
- Provide tangible member feedback on Columbia Gorge CCO services and programs
- Be available for organizations seeking member input on program and process designs
- Identify topics of concern from the Community Health Assessment
- Amplify the impact of agencies and healthcare providers by convening all participants on specific focus areas.
- Improve community integration by connecting organizations
CAC Meeting Minutes